1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates solely for your loan purposes. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. We do NOT disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services or to other financial institutions unrelated to your file's process:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need not know that information to provide products or services to you. Such employees are trained about confidentiality when accessing personal information and utilize good security and passord protection practices.
6. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with strict regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information. Files are properly and securely stored and inactives are safely shredded and disposed of.
7. Clients may elect to be contacted should there be a security compromise of our database.